Softens the skin and facilitates hydration
Promotes micro massage of the scar by its stickiness
Limit the fading effect during the healing process
The Gelskin gel sheet is designed to provide scar control under a compressive garment. It offers a smooth and polished contact surface. The adhesive effect is controlled to avoid pain when gel is removed from the skin. A simple water wash of the gel sheet reactivates its adhesion for several weeks. It help reduce the unwanted effects of scarring and promotes better healing. It softens the skin and facilitates hydratation by creating an occlusive area around your scar and also promotes micro massage to the scar.
The main ingredient in OccluGel is Pullulan, a natural and innovative polysaccharide with exceptional occlusive properties (compared to cellophane, polyester, polypropylene, etc.). When dry, Scarfix OccluGel creates a very thin invisible and transparent protective film. Remarkably adherent and highly impervious to oxygen, its flexible microfiber structure adapts to any scar shape. OccluGel is thermostable, biocompatible, non-toxic, non-mutagenic, odourless, water-soluble and antistatic.
Scarfix Gel gradually diminishes scars and improves the skin’s appearance. Applying Scarfix Gel makes the skin more elastic and scars more supple. This derma-repair gel helps smooth and soften scars while reducing redness and skin discoloration. Scarfix Gel has a synergistic effect from combining biotechnology with botanical extracts and trace minerals.
Scarx MDA Liquid Gel gradually diminishes scars andimproves the skin’s appearance. Applying Scarx Gelmakes the skin more elastic and scars more supple.This derma-repair gel helps smooth and soften scarswhile reducing redness and skin discoloration. ScarxGel has a synergistic eect from combining biotechnologywith botanical extracts and trace minerals.
The Pullulan, a natural and innovative polysaccharidewith exceptional occlusive properties (compared tocellophane, polyester, polypropylene, etc.) will createa very thin, invisible, occlusive and transparentprotective lm. Remarkably adherent and highlyimpervious to oxygen, its exible microber structureadapts to any scar shape. Scarx MDA is thermostable,biocompatible, non-toxic, non-mutagenic, odourless,water-soluble and antistatic
- Yes, they are effective on everyone, regardless of skin colour, age or what they wish to correct.
- Yes, they are designed to gradually diminish the appearance of unsightly scars from surgical procedures, injuries, burns, tattoo removal, laser treatment, dermabrasion, acid burns and cystic acne, as well as hypertrophic scars and keloids.
- All of our products gradually improve the appearance of the dermis. Improvements can be seen after a few days, although this occurs at different speeds, depending on the individual. Our products show a marked improvement for all users after several weeks (between 4 and 8 weeks). With ScarFix Gel, the redness of certain scars may diminish in the first few days of use.
- We pride ourselves on answering honestly and giving realistic expectations. All of our products are based on the same biological and scientific process, namely, cell renewal, which takes time.
- All of the different techniques used to gradually remove scars are based on the same process: cell renewal. Therefore, no techniques or processes can claim to get conclusive results in a shorter timeframe.
- No. All give similar results after the same time period. Once again, all of the different techniques and procedures are based on the same process: cell renewal. This is a biological process that no one can claim to hasten or improve.